The Rebel™ Series Welding Machines offer 120/230V flexibility and some of the most innovative welding technology available.
A breakthrough design inspired by professional welders, the Rebel is a complete package to weld anything –mild steel, MIG aluminium, stainless steel –and go anywhere.
- Exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders.
- Unique, five-handle roll cage industrial design and unibody steel construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
Rebel EMP 215ic
- True multi-process performance for best-in-class MIG, Flux-cored, MMA, including challenging electrodes, and Lift TIG welding with Rebel EMP 215ic
- Innovative user interface with a large TFT display to provide a clear view of the weld parameters and settings, also from a distance. The display is loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user’s manual, listing of spare parts – all in multiple languages.
- Rebel EMP 215ic comes ready-to-weld with professional-grade ESAB MXL 200 MIG torch with euro connector, electrode and return cable kits, 200 mm spool OK Aristorod 12.50 0.8 mm wire, 4,5 m gas hose with quick connector, contact tips and drive rolls for 0.6 – 1.0 mm wire.
Rebel EM 215ic
- The ergonomic welding torch MXL™ 200 delivered with the machine is ideal for solid wires. For flux cored wire ESAB recommends the heavy duty PSF™ 305.
- Rebel EM 215ic comes complete and ready-to-weld. Included in delivery:
MXL™ 200 welding torch 3 m
Return cable with clamp 3 m
Gas hose with quick connector 4,5 m
Contact tips and drive rolls (V-groove) for 0.6 –1.0 mm wire
Mains cable with plug 3 m
OK AristoRod™ 12.50 solid wire 0.8 mm, 200 mm spool
- Agricultural Equipment
- Automotive Bodies
- Civil Construction
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- GMAW (MIG/MAG - Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas)
- GTAW (TIG - Tungsten Inert Gas )
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
Arc Gun Consumables
Max Plate Thickness
|Use With Welding Material
||9.5 mm (3/8 in.)
Arc Holders Clamps & Misc
||16 in. (406 mm)
||23 in. (584 mm)
||9 in. (229 mm)
|Voltage Range (V)
||150 (120V) 5-240 (230V) A
|Max Output (A)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||230 V, 16A plug
|Voltage Range (V)
||3 m 3x2,5 mm² H07RN-F
||CSA E60974-1-00; CE: IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 13. RoHS
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter
||100 & 200 mm
|Wire Feed Speed