3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9002NC
You asked and we listened. The award winning Speedglas 9000 welding helmet changed the game in helmet design by introducing the perfect combination of helmet shape, size, and weight still preferred by welders today!
So we’ve brought it back. The exact same narrow shell profile many welders love only with advanced optics, less weight, more comfort and a new look! The classic, streamlined Speedglas 9000 design.
An improved optical experience with Speedglas True-View allows better control over your welds.
Thanks to the exhaust vents built into the helmet, the build-up of carbon dioxide is reduced, keeping you more comfortable and the lens fog free.
Freedom of movement
The classic slim, light-weight design increases your freedom of movement. Plus, the exhaust vents allow for a close-to-the-face fit.
The best made affordable
3M™ Speedglas™ Technology and state-of-the-art autodarkening optics at a price point within reach of every welder, from apprentices to seasoned veterans.
Speedglas Welding Helmet 9002NC Specifications
• Slim, low profile helmet
• Super light at just 485 grams
• New True-View technology for colour and contrast
• Aerodynamic exhaust vents remove exhaled air
• Large 55 x 107mm viewing area
• Shades 8-12 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
• Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
• Suitable for MMAW, MIG/MAG and low Amp TIG welding
• Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
• High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)