The Speedglas 9100XXi offers True-View combined with the largest viewing area on the market* that includes SideWindow peripheral vision.
Thanks to improved optics, True-View allows you to more readily recognise colours and contours. Literally see the difference when you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just-completed welds.
A new motion-sensor instantly turns the welding lens ON and with the advanced Set-and-Forget feature you never need to touch the internal control panel again.
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral Side Windows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory modes.
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Aerodynamic exhaust vents to assist in removing exhaled air
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards