3M Speedglas Welding & Safety Helmet 9100XXi MP Air with Adflo Powered Air Welding Respirator.
With design and ergonomics like no other, welders can finally have integrated eye, face, head, hearing and respiratory protection compliant with Australian & New Zealand standards and with ultimate comfort.
The Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP now features the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens with built-in motion detector and True-View, along with the largest viewing area currently available (when combined with the Speedglas SideWindows).
The flip-up mechanism reveals a 170x100mm clear grinding visor which maintains your level of respiratory protection thanks to the the award winning 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator.
- Comfortable safety helmet provides overhead protection (AS/NZS1801)
- New upgraded Adflo PAPR is super light with rapid charge
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
Download the specifications and product information PDF File here