The T&R MULTI-250K is a true multi-function Single Phase welder featuring multiple welding functions including Pulse MIG, Double Pulse MIG, High Speed Mig, DC TIG, and DC MMA(Stick).
User friendly programs with synergic function are provided for all the welding processes making it suitable for even the inexperienced user.
The Multi-250K encompasses all facets of the new PLUS CONCEPT technological development which provides high effciency welding with Gas Metal Arc Welding, Pulse Arc and standard applications. The forced dynamism of the PLUS CONCEPT achieves an ultra fast transfer droplet rate into the weld pool allowing signifcant increases in the welding speed (up to 45%) and, at the same time, it increases the penetration of the weld. Higher speed, better penetration and less spatter means less energy used during the deposit and reduced deformation during welding. Using the Double Pulse function provides the ability to produce welds with TIG like finish with excellent control over the weld pool.
The Multi-250K is a professional industrial machine that is lightweight but a trolley with gas bottle support is available.
Being 230v single phase gives great portability, it can be run from any 15 Amp power socket providing more flexible use for site and home workshop locations. Ideal for general engineers, boat building, sheet metal workshops, stainless steel fabricators, panel beaters, transport engineering and home workshops. Designed and built to meet with European norms and conformity.
• New Remote Control on the Torch
• New “Plus Concept” Technology
• Latest European IGBT Inverter Technology
• High Speed Synergic Pulse Mig
• Synergic Mig Double Pulse
• High Speed Mig/Mag
• DC Tig with Manual and Synergic Programs
• MMA with Manual and Synergic Programs
• VRD Safety (Voltage Reduction Device)
• 2/4T Trigger Functions
• Up Slope - Down Slope
• Variable Start Current and Crater Current
• Simple selection of welding programs
• Simple interface for easy operation
• Accepts wide voltage supply variations (170-270V)
Product Information PDF File