TIG CHAMP BRUSH DC PLUS
Cleaning and Polishing of Stainless Steel TIG Welds
(Electro-chemical cleaning process)
CLEANS, PASSIVATES, POLISHES STAINLESS STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL WELDS
• The process employed is an electropolishing method but is portable, can be used on site and for small areas that require remediation.
• It is effective in passivating and therefore improving corrosion resistance of surfaces.
• It removes rouge, rust and stains from surfaces.
• It does not scratch or etch but it does polish but the polish is controlled by user.
• It dissolves the particles that the inclusions cling to therefore removing the particles.
• It microscopically smooths the surface giving the best possible finish.
• It removes weld scale and decolouration.
• 80% Duty cycle.
It does not:
• Involve use of abrasives or buffing compounds.
• Remove large scratches and pits but will clean and passivate them.
Download the PDF File for more information