The BIG RED® Leather Welding Jacket
Designed with an extended back for additional protection, especially if you’re bending over to access a difficult weld. The front closure is "off centre" away from high wear areas where it does not get in your way. Wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability.
- Big Red® selected leather
- Welted seams for extra strength
- Longer length at the back for extra protection
- Hook and Loop® side closure
- Leather/Hook and Loop® cuff tabs
- Sewn with heat resistant Kevlar thread for extra durability.
Elliotts BIG RED® welders apparel uses soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather which is extremely durable, flame resistant and offers excellent protection from welding spatter and dross. Leather is extremely strong-wearing and can protect your workwear not only from the hazards of welding but also from abrasion, fluids and general wear and tear.