The DURALLOY Milti-Mig 200 is a fantastic portable mig welder which is designed to work off a wide variety of supply voltage, with its auto voltage sensing circuit which adjusts to suit the supply load.
Also with PFC, working off a generator and an extension lead of up to 100mt is no problem.
A true multi process machine allowing Mig, Stick and DC Tig welding process to be performed.
Most DURALLOY® Welding Machines feature PFC Technology for maximum electrical efficiency and consistent weld output.
MIG, TIG and MMA modes.
Waveform control for added stability of the arc, even at low current.
Variable amperage control with digital meters for a simultaneous welding current and voltage display.
Equipped with temperature, voltage and current sensors for greater protection.
- Generator friendly (8.5Kva)
- Spool gun function (optional)
- Suits 1kg & 5kg Spools
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- 2 roll wire feeder
- Industrial cable connectors (35-50)
- Industrial Binzel style MIG torch MB24
- Switched 4 M TIG torch (optional)
- Wide input voltage - 90VAC - 275VAC
- Gas/Gasless MIG Operation
- Wire Inch Switch
- Gas Purge switch
- Quick connect gas fittings
- Protective front fascia cover
- IP23 rating
- Extension lead friendly up to 100m
- Weight 15kg
- General Fabrication
- Rural Applications
- On-site Fabrication
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Power Source
- 3M MB 24 Style MIG Torch
- 3M Earth Lead
- 3M MMA Arc Lead
- 1.5M Gas Hose
- Argon Regulator
- Owner’s Manual