The Kemppi MinarcMig Evo 170 offers manual setting with separate
controls for voltage and wire feed speed. It features a large graphical
interface guiding the user during set-up. Delivering 170Amps welding
power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16 A, 1-phase mains supply.
PFC power source technology offers the ultimate energy economy with a
power factor of 0.99. MinarcMig Evo can also be used efficiently with
extra long power supply cables of more than 100 meters long, allowing
for optimum welding utility in site welding environments.
• Precise weld quality and arc ignition
• 170 A of MIG/MAG welding power from a 16 A supply
• Choose either Automatic or Manual model
• Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 1 kg and 5 kg spools
• Large graphical display guides user
• Designed for use with long supply cables of 100m and more
• A 3-metre gun, cable set and carrying strap included
• Suitable for mains network or generator use
• Kemppi 2+ warranty for parts and labour
We also supply a gas regulator and some extra tips to suit your application.
Product Information PDF File