The Kempact 251R is a 240v single phase inverter MIG which serves the wide ranging needs of metal fabrication workshops. The R panel provides manual setting of voltage and wire speed with arc dynamics also changeble with two manual modes. Delivery specification includes welding gun and earth return lead pack. We also supply an argon gas regulator.
Designed for the modern welding workshop, Kempact RA expresses stylish and purposeful design through high build quality and functional user benefits, making weld tasks productive, accurate and efficient.
Kempact RA is built on Kemppi’s latest power source platform, ensuring optimal welding performance and excellent power cost efficiency.
New technology features include reduced energy costs of more than 10% when compared to conventional step controlled power sources, "Brights" cabinet lighting for easy wire loading in low light conditions, "WireLine" service alert function that signals routine wire-path maintenance needs, plus the integrated "GasMate" chassis design, making gas cylinder loading and machine movement easy and safe. Whichever model you select, Kempact RA ensures you get the most from every welding task.
• 250Amp output at 30% Duty Cycle
• Modern, energy efficient power source
• Excellent welding performance with mixed or C02 shielding gas
• Precise, clean arc ignition
• Maximum output at 35 % duty cycle
• Large, clear LCD display
• WireLine™ service indicator
• GasMate™ chassis design featuring floor level cylinder loading
• Brights™ cabinet lighting
• HotSpot™ heat treatment function
• 2T/4T gun switch latching
• Spot and cycle arc timer
• Parts storage trays
• 3.5 m FE welding gun
• Kemppi 2+ warranty
Download the specifications and product Information PDF File here